Length: 3 MetersWidth: 1.5 MetersWeight: 500-Grams
- When investing in a wool shawl, it is important to consider the quality of material. Look for wool that has long fibers and spins easily, which creates a smoother and more luxurious feel. Wool is also known for its insulation properties and breathability – making it ideal for cold weather warmth and style.
- Since the 14th Century, Wool Shawl has been an integral part of the attire of the South Asian community. MJA brings wool Shawls the same zest and joy that was once afforded by royals only Using the same methods of making for centuries Only the best materials are selected only the best master artisans have been selected to give an experience that is truly unmatched. Handmade wool shawl with centuries-old methods of craftsmanship.
Dear its actual color may be lightly different from appearance.
- Hand wash the shawl gently with warm water and a mild soap or baby shampoo. Let the shawl soak for 15 minutes. Rinse the shawl until the soap is washed away. Place the shawl in a zip lock plastic bag. Shake the bag for a few minutes. Do not twist or wring the shawl.
- Spread the folded shawl it on a dry towel. Allow the towel to absorb water from the shawl. Hang the unwrinkled to dry thoroughly.
- shawls can be machine washed in cold water with a light detergent, using the delicate mode of the washing machine. Use the machine’s short spin cycle. Warm water can also be used to wash pashmina shawls with a natural shampoo. Do not twist or wring the shawls.
- Roll the shawls in a towel to remove excess water. Spread the folded shawl on a fresh dry towel put on a flat surface and let the shawl air-dry, but away from direct sun
3 to 5 Business days delivery time
Return & Exchange:
7 days easy return policy.
Condition apply on return & exchange products details
Return Policy details